Recently launched bike from yamaha... FZ 16!! It is rechristened as FZ16 from FZ 15 & the engine is 150cc. ‘16′ probably is to differentiate from R 15’s ‘15′.
- Engine: 153.7 CC four-stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder, 2 valves, SOHC
- Power: 15PS @ 8,400 RPM (Estimated)
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Fuel System: 26mm CV Carb
- Wheels (F/R): 5-spoke 17" die-cast alloys
- Tyres(F/R): 100/60-R17, 140-60-R17
- Brakes(F/R): 267mm single cross-drilled ventilated rotor with 2-pot calipers / 130mm drum
- --- Front: 41mm Telescopic Forks
- --- Rear: Monocross type
- Headlight: 12V 35W Halogen with Multifocal Reflector
- Exhaust System: Mid Ship type, side mounted
- Tank capacity: 13 litres
- Colors: Lava Red, Midnight Black and Flaming Orange
The FZ-16 will be launched on September 15th 2008 and the deliveries will commence by Oct. 2008. The FZ-16 is estimated to cost around Rs. 70,000 ex-showroom.
Looking great from front end... nice head light..
- Hero Honda Karizma
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS Fi
- TVS Apache
- New CBZ Xtreme
- Suzuki GS150R
- Yamaha YZF R15